With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
|Scope of delivery:||No original box, no original papers|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Model||Big Bang 41 mm|
|Bracelet material||Crocodile skin|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||No original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York, New York|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet material||Crocodile skin|
|Display Back, Luminescent Hands, Limited Edition, Only Original Parts|
A GENTLEMAN'S STAINLESS STEEL HUBLOT BIG BANG 'EARL GREY' CHRONOGRAPH WRIST WATCH CIRCA 2010s, REF. 342.ST.5010.LR WITH BOX AND OPEN WARRANTY CARD D: Grey dial with silver batons & Arabic numerals, triple register recording hours, minutes & continuous seconds, date aperture. M: HUB 1145 automatic movement signed Hublot. C: Classic style 'Big Bang' case with exhibition back, signed Hublot Big Bang & numbered, original crown & pushers, case diameter measures approx. 41mm. S: Grey leather strap with original Hublot deployment clasp, Hublot box is missing its cushion..
* Stainless steel case with brushed & polished finishes.
* Brushed & polished finished stainless steel bezel.
* Case center (edge) lateral grey composite resin inserts.
* Crown & chronograph buttons have grey rubber centers/inserts.
* Grey "Tantalum" colored dial.
* Applied brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
* Brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
* Printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on flat grey rim on the outer edge of the dial.
* Immediately recognizable "H" style screws on bezel.
* Chronograph stopwatch functions:
* Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
* 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
* 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
* Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
* Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
* Grey "Gummy-Alligator" strap: rubber on the inside & alligator on the top-side, making for an extremely comfortable wear.
* Hublot Caliber HUB 1145 , beats at 28,800 vph, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
When Jean-Claude Biver joined Hublot in 2004, it was his mission to bring the brand to a new level, creating a second chapter in its history. Biver decided to do this by going back to Hublot’s roots, represented by its signature case and unusual rubber strap pairing, seeking to coin the renaissance of the art of fusion. Joining him for the endeavor was Ricardo Guadalupe, now Hublot’s CEO, with whom he worked closely together at Blancpain in the 1990s and early years of 2000. To effectively take the Art of Fusion to the next level, Biver also had a vision; and thus, he started to order parts from various suppliers to execute that vision. He did this under his own name, and since none of the suppliers knew it was for Hublot, the grapevine was soon buzzing with rumors that Biver was starting his own brand. When Biver finally revealed the new Hublot at Baselworld 2005, Big Bang forged a whole new meaning.
With the Big Bang, Hublot created a new universe. True to the same concept as the first Hublot 25 years prior, it was a combination of unusual materials presented in a bold way. Very recognizable as a Hublot—yet at the same time refreshingly different—the concept of evolution through revolution materialized. The niche brand was thrust into the spotlight with the Big Bang, awarded the prize for Best Design at the prestigious Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève—and their orders tripled.
With Baselworld 2015 around the corner, ten years had passed since the initial introduction of the Big Bang. The Hublot universe is still expanding, with the opening of an additional manufacture unit this year, opposite the current one. In taking full advantage of the momentum the Big Bang gave to Hublot, Biver and Guadalupe have further focused on two central elements: manufacture and fusion. Before Biver joined Hublot, the brand relied on several sources outside of the company to provide essential parts. In the past decade however, Hublot has focused on bringing much of that knowledge and craftsmanship into its own organization, with the aim of controlling around 80% of the production of their watches. This strategy has empowered the brand to consistently take the art of fusion to the next level, while continuously surprising and enticing clients with their innovative offerings.
In many ways, the ‘Art of Fusion’ is a constant process of innovation: innovation in design, movement, combination of materials or even in the materials themselves. When they introduced the Mag Bang in 2007, this was not only the first Hublot made completely in-house, but that also featured an innovative, lightweight case, crafted from a new alloy consisting mainly of magnesium and aluminum.
Big Bang is a thoroughbred sports watch, the Spirit of Big Bang seems to transcend into the realms of a contemporary dress watch, merging qualities of different types of watches into a single act of fusion
You may also be interested in these watches
Ye Olde Timekeepers, Inc.315 Madison Avenue
4.8 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 18
Detailed explanation of ratings
+49 721 96693-900