Image similar to product
Buyer Protection guaranteed
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, Hertfordshire|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||20 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
Here we have the Monster of watches - the SEIKO-SRP307J1-2nd-generation-BLACK "MONSTER" automatic from my cherished, pre-loved, personal collection. It has now reached the ‘for sale’ stage of its time with me and being sold to provide me with funds to continue to enjoy the many beautiful watches out there (and because my wife has told me I have to reduce the size of my collection!)
This watch is in excellent condition (9 out of 10) except for a few very light scuffs that occur from occasional wear). No heavy scratches or dings.
The watch is running on point as you would expect from a Seiko.
Seiko Pro Diver Automatic "Made In Japan" Version. It has the new 4R36 auto movement that allows hand winding and hacking seconds..
The new version of the much loved classic. An interesting and unique looking watch.
Model: SEIKO Superior SRP307J1. Made In Japan
Japan 4R36 Automatic 24 Jewel Movement.
• Hardlex Crystal Glass
• Latest 4R36 Automatic & Hand Winding Movement
• Sweeping Seconds Hand & Halt Mechanism
• Glass Dia: 30mm Bezel. Dia: 42mm
• Seiko LumiBrite luminescent on the markers and hands
• Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal
• Case Size: 47mm inc Crown. Depth: 12mm
• Weight: approx 175gm
• Brushed & Polished Stainless Steel Steel Case
• Stainless steel bracelet, dual push-button deployant closure.
• Knurled Screw Down Crown
• Unidirectional Rotating Time Bezel
• Black Face With Lumibrite Hands & Markers
• Day & Date Display at the 3 O'clock
• 200 Metre or 660 Feet Water Resistant
• Engraved screw-in case back
You will that the hour markers are shaped like shark teeth instead of the original mostly rectangular shapes. The inner sixty minute markings are no longer displayed making for a cleaner, less cluttered look.
With box and papers. Not original Seiko Box (just how I purchased)
Thank you for looking. Please get in touch with any questions. I'd love to hear from you.
Prestige WatchesSuite One, 1-3 Old Mill Road
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 12
Detailed explanation of ratings