With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
Buyer Protection guaranteed
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Model||Monaco Calibre 11|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, Hertfordshire|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||59|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
TAG Heuer Watch Monaco. CAW211P.FC6356 FULL SET. MINT CONDITION. Brand new with stickers. Just worn for photography.
A truly iconic watch. Great to wear. Fun to look at. Excellent investment.
Two world firsts: back in 1969, the year when Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon, Heuer was busy creating the first water-resistant timepiece with a square case and the first automatic chronograph.
Inspired by both the race and city, the TAG Heuer Monaco watch collection epitomises everything considered luxurious, elegant and divine. It’s vintage square case and bold dial is reminiscent of the famous automatic chronograph worn by the legendary Steven McQueen in the classic 1970 Hollywood film ‘Le Mans’ while it’s modern TAG Heuer Calibre 11 automatic movement promises a power reserve of 40 hours and exquisite chronograph function.
This particular TAG Heuer Monaco watch boasts a spectacular 39mm polished stainless steel square case equipped with sapphire crystal glass, transparent case back and a polished crown ensuring its water resistance of 100 metres. Housed beneath the anti reflective glass is a stunning matte blue dial decorated with applied facetted indexes, bold red accents and hour and minute hands with luminescent markers. Pairing beautifully with the sporty dial, this TAG Heuer Monaco watch is finished by black perforated leather strap and stainless steel folding buckle.
• Mat blue dial
• 2 silver counters: minute chronograph counter at 9 o'clock, running second counter at 3 o'clock
• Polished horizontal faceted indexes and luminescent dots
• Hour and minute hands with red line and luminescent markers
• Black counters' hands
• Red chronograph central second hand
• Printed vintage Heuer logo
• "MONACO" & "AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH • CALIBRE 11" lettering on the dial
• Printed minuterie
• Angled date window at 6 o'clock
• Case dimension: 39mm x 39mm
• Fine-brushed and polished steel case
• Fine-brushed steel bezel
• Sapphire crystal glass
• Polished steel crown at 9 o'clock with raised polished Heuer logo
• Polished steel push-buttons
• Sapphire caseback
• Water resistance to 100 meters
• TAG Heuer Calibre 11, Swiss Made
• Automatic calibre, rapid date correction
• Diameter: 30 mm (13''') — 59 rubies
• Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
• Power reserve: about 40 hours
• Black perforated calfskin strap
• Steel folding clasp with safety push-button and Heuer logo
Thank you for looking. Please get in touch with any questions. I'd love to hear from you.
Prestige WatchesSuite One, 1-3 Old Mill Road
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 12
Detailed explanation of ratings